Sweet Friends, Followers and Fellow Photographers! We have a little surprise up our sleeves for YOU! We've all seen those drool worthy styled sessions fill our feeds- dreamy details, over-the-top decor, unique poses and extravagant tabletops. They are everywhere and you just eat them up thinking to yourself 'how can I create something like this and get it published to share with the world?'
Do you daydream in styled shoots just like me? Are you itching to take your styled sessions to the next level and get those images published in your favorite blogs and magazines? This is the PERFECT learning opportunity for you! Wander Event Rentals and I are teaming up to bring you the best styled experience out there. Join us and learn the key steps to a successful styled shoot and how to submit those images for the best chances of getting published. Here are some of the biggest highlights:
- Planning and "Pinteresting"
- Timelines, contracts and vendor relationships
- Shot lists, goal setting and detail organization
- The opportunity to ACTUALLY shoot an awesome little styled session we are pulling together with all local vendors for you to get HANDS ON EXPERIENCE! Want a little hint on what this theme might be? Think cotton candy, big tents and a whole lot of color! And click here.
- Wrapping up with the final product and submission processes.
I have been honing my styled shoot skills for four years and have had these sessions published in several local and regional blogs and magazines including Apple Brides, Couture Weddings Magazine, Junebug Weddings, The Overwhelmed Bride, Lil' Luna - Kristyn Merkley and Pacific Coast Weddings. I am excited to share my knowledge with you!
Join us! Spots are Limited and Registration ENDS April 15th!
Saturday May 6th
At the Wander Warehouse in Bellingham, WA
Lunch option from local and historic Rome Grocery!