Are you struggling to take photos in your personal or for your business that look authentic and professional? I’d love to help. These mentoring sessions are completely customizable and tailored to you. Perfect for the small business owner, entrepreneur, artist, creator, baker, parents or anyone looking to level up their photography, lighting or styling skills. White I am based in Bellingham, mentoring can be done digitally or onsite!
With over 10 years of experience in the photography world, I am excited to have the chance to share my knowledge with you. My style is very lifestyle-centric and natural light heavy with a core focus on families, weddings and commercial business photography.
Want to know more? Fill out the inquiry form below to see if I can help!
Typical Topics Include:
– Understanding your DSLR on manual settings including ISO, aperture and shutter speed (my background is in Canon gear specifically)
– Creating a successful “studio” to photograph your food or products
– Finding and manipulating natural light in your space
– Using reflectors, bounce boards and diffusers
– Ideas for styling your food or product
– Choosing props and backgrounds to compliment your food/product
– Beginning introduction to using Lightroom modules and presets
How Does it Work?
– Fill our the questionnaire below in as much detail as possible
– I will follow up with any outstanding questions and we will schedule a date
– Sessions include local travel, up to 2 people, follow up e-mail to answer any outstanding questions and provide links to suggested items from our time together.